Thursday, July 15, 2010
The Wait is Finally Over...
The 12th Annual L.A.’s Largest Mixer® is Thursday, July 22!
It only happens once a year! Please join us as we combine the networking power of 35 L.A. a
rea chambers of commerce and business organizations with the best networkers from all over Southern California to give you the ultimate business networking experience.
1. Thousands of Attendees: Mix and mingle with thousands of business professionals from around Southern California. Don't forget to bring lots of business cards!
2. Visit Over 225 Exhibitor Booths: From small to large companies and almost every industry in between, visit the exhibitors of L.A.'s Largest Mixer® on both levels of the Shrine Auditorium Expo Center.
3. Mix & Mingle In Our Networking Lounges: Network in the "Official Networking Lounges of L.A.'s Largest Mixer®" -- sponsored by La Fonda on Wilshire and the U.S. Small Business Administration! They will be great places to mix and mingle with potential clients.
4. Fantastic Giveaways: Drop your business card at our admissions area for a chance to win one of many fantastic giveaways including 2 tickets on JetBlue, weekend stays from the Avi Resort and Casino - Laughlin, Primm Valley Resorts - Primm, NV, and Plaza Hotel & Casino - Las Vegas, plus gift cards from Camarillo Premium Outlets and Desert Hills Premium Outlets.
5. Learn About the Benefits of Becoming a Chamber Member: Visit the booths of our participating 35 chambers of commerce and business organizations located throughout the event to learn how becoming a member can make your business grow.
L.A.'s Largest Mixer XII®
Thursday, July 22, 2010
5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Shrine Auditorium Expo Center, 700 W. 32nd St., Los Angeles, CA 90007
Mixer Admission: $20 per person (no credit cards or checks at the door)
To pay by credit credit card, please visit: www.largestmixer.com/lamixer/tickets.php
Parking: $5 in a Shrine parking lot — Parking lot locations
For General Information: 323.230.5656 or www.LAmixer.com