Wednesday, March 16, 2011
1. Thousands of Attendees: Mix and mingle with business professionals from in and around Orange County. Don't forget to bring lots of business cards!
2. Visit Over 250 Exhibitor Booths: From small to large companies and a wide variety of industries, visit the exhibitors of Orange County's Largest Mixer® in Buildings 10 and 12 at the OC Fair & Event Center.
3. The Networking Lounges: Visit the "Official Networking Lounges” of the Largest Mixer®. Hosted by the OC Entrepreneur Community in Building 10 and Orange Chamber of Commerce in Building 12. They are great places to grab a drink while you network with potential clients.
4. Fantastic Giveaways: Drop your business card at our admissions area for a chance to win one of many fantastic giveaway weekend stays from the Avi Resort and Casino - Laughlin, Primm Valley Resorts - Primm, NV, or the Inn at Playa del Rey; along with tickets to your choice of a concert at the OC Fair's Pacific Amphitheatre including dinner and drinks!
5. Enjoy the Tastes of 20 Delicious Eateries and Food Trucks: Nourish your network and your body at the same time! With so many restaurants, caterers and food trucks bringing samples of their signature dishes to the Mixer, your take home bag isn’t the only thing that’s going to be full at the end of the night!
6. Take Home Goodies: Promotional items will abound and there will be plenty of great swag for you to take back to your home and your office.
7. Support Local Businesses: Supporting nearby entrepreneurs helps build a strong community and gives your area an economic advantage. Plus, you never know what cool new business is right in your own backyard.
8. Meet the Chambers of Commerce: Visit the booths of our participating chambers of commerce and business membership organizations to learn how becoming a member can make your business grow
9. Work on Your Handshake: A new study put 98 adults through mock interviews and the ones with the highest ranked handshakes were also considered most hireable. After 4 hours of Orange County's Largest Mixer®, there's no doubt you can hone your handshake style, perfect your grip and take people's first impressions of you to an all new height.
10. Get out of the house: There's so much going on in one room, who knows what kind of opportunies are around the corner - or in this case, at the next booth!
Orange County’s Largest Mixer® VIII is held Wednesday, March 23, 2011 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the OC Fair & Event Center, 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626. Order your tickets online to take advantage of it all!