1. Thousands of Attendees: Mix and mingle with business professionals from in and around Los Angeles County. Don’t forget to bring lots of business cards!
2. Visit Over 200 Exhibitor Booths: From small to large companies and a wide variety of industries, visit the exhibitors of L.A.’s Largest Mixer® at the Shrine Auditorium – Expo Center
3. The Networking Lounges: Network in the official networking lounge of L.A.’s Largest Mixer® — sponsored by Capital Cove Financial. It’s a great place to grab a drink while you network with potential clients.
4. Fantastic Giveaways: Drop your business card for a chance to win one of many fantastic giveaways from JetBlue Airways, Primm Valley Resorts – Primm, NV, Texas Station Casino Hotel & Gambling Hall – Las Vegas or the Inn at Playa del Rey.
5. Enjoy the Tastes of 20 Delicious Eateries: Nourish your network and your body at the same time! With so many restaurants and caterers bringing samples of their signature dishes to the Mixer, your take home bag isn’t the only thing that’s going to be full at the end of the night!
6. Take Home Goodies: Promotional items will abound and there will be plenty of great swag for you to take back to your home and your office.
7. Support Local Businesses: Supporting nearby entrepreneurs helps build a strong community and gives your area an economic advantage. Plus, you never know what cool new business is right in your own backyard.
8. Meet the Chambers of Commerce: Visit the booths nearly 40 participating chambers of commerce and business membership organizations to learn how becoming a member can make your business grow
9. Work on Your Handshake: A new study put 98 adults through mock interviews and the ones with the highest ranked handshakes were also considered most hireable. After 4 hours of L.A’s Largest Mixer®, there’s no doubt you can hone your handshake style, perfect your grip and take people’s first impressions of you to an all new height.
10. Get out of the house: There’s so much going on in one room, who knows what kind of opportunies are around the corner – or in this case, at the next booth!
L.A’s Largest Mixer® XIII is held Thursday, July 21, 2011 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Shrine Auditorium, 700 W. 32nd St. Los Angeles, CA 90007. Order your tickets onlineto take advantage of it all!